For insurance purposes, all participants in the Peace Country Classic/Grande Prairie Kids Meet must be current members of Athletics Alberta/Athletics Canada.
Athletics Alberta Individual Memberships
If you plan to compete in other Athletics Alberta (AA) sanctioned meets this summer (note: school track meets are not AA sanctioned meets), you will need join Athletics Alberta. Click here for access to the Individual AA online registration.
Athletics Alberta 14 day Trial Membershi
If the Peace Country Classic is the only AA sanctioned event that you plan to participate in this summer, you are able to obtain a free 14-day trial AA membership . Please note if you participate in the PCC with a Trial Membership, for Athletics Alberta purposes
- The meet is not considered an official competition
- Your results are not recognized for provincial/national rankings
- The 14 day window for your Trial membership must include Saturday, May 11, 2019
To register for a 14 day trial AA memberships, click on the link below. Please note
- For Request Club: Select Wolves Athletics Club (WOLV)
- For Primary Coach: Type in Bill Corcoran
- Do not register for the 14-day membership before April 28, 2019.